Upon becoming a community managed library we will need to be self-financing. We are very grateful to the Long Buckby Parish Council who have agreed to pay for the annual lease costs but we will otherwise have to find the funds to keep the library open. These will include, for example, heat and light, insurance, legal fees, website costs, repairs and renewals, training and so on. We want to expand the activities on offer and encourage more visitors from surrounding parishes and to do so we need support.
Please help! You can give one-off, regular or annual donations by standing order through your bank, building society or post office.
Our Bank Details
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank:
Account name: Buckby Library & Hub
Sort Code: 30-90-09
Account Number: 50850268
Ways of Donating
- By Cheque: Please make cheques payable to Buckby Library & Hub. Please pop in an envelope addressed to Jo Watson, Treasurer and hand it to a volunteer in the Library, pop through the Library letterbox or by post to Jo Watson, Treasurer, Buckby Library & Hub, Long Buckby Library, Station Road, NN6 7QB
- By Bacs: Pay directly into our account as per details above
- Cash: Pop into the Library and use the donations box or look out for donation caddies that will soon be appearing around the village
- Via our Website: We will soon be introducing a Donation button on our website
- Events: Look out for fundraising events happening around the village
- Gifts: If you have something that you feel would make a great raffle prize for one of our events please contact one of the Trustees – please see our contact page
- Books: We sell in good condition donated books at the Library – please pop into the Library or contact one of the Trustees – please see our contact page
- Gift Aid: We can claim a further 25% on your donation if you are a tax payer and have paid at least the equivalent of the 25% within a tax year. We will ask you to sign a Gift Aid declaration form.
If you would like confirmation of receipt of your donation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: If for any reason we are unable to continue with running a community managed library and hub, all remaining donations will be shared between Buckby Feast, the Community Centre and Air Ambulance for the benefit of the whole community.