If you are visiting our building please note:
- We are on one level and therefore wheelchair accessible, with no steps or ramps.
- We have 2 toilets with one being fully accessible for wheelchairs and mobility scooters. Unfortunately we do not have a hoist.
- An Induction Loop System is available to assist hearing aid users with the T position. We also have a portable hearing loop at our reception desk and one that can be taken to any part of the building to be used in one to one or very small group situations. For events we can offer a lapel mic to speakers which connects to the induction loop to aid attendees who have the T position..
- Parking is available next to the building on a first come first served basis. Please also see below.
- We have an accessible courtyard garden with a gazebo shelter.
- We have a small refreshments area available.
- Dogs are not allowed within the building unless they are assistance dogs.
- Whilst there are no longer visiting restrictions we currently kindly ask you to not visit if you have a positive Covid result.
- If you are not already a Library member please join up when you visit us as we have target numbers each year and by joining you will help us demonstrate why we should be here. It’s quick and easy!