If you are visiting our building please note:
- We are on one level and therefore wheelchair accessible.
- We do have toilet facilities but the toilet cannot at present take wheelchairs (except the folding variety). It is possible to access the facilities with a Zimmer frame or other walker. We are currently developing plans to add a fully wheelchair accessible toilet and hope to complete this project in 2021/2022. Until then there are fully accessible public toilets on the opposite corner of the Market Square.
- Parking is available next to the building on a first come first served basis. Please also see below.
- During Spring and Summer months we have an accessible courtyard garden with a gazebo shelter.
- We have a small refreshments area available.
- Dogs are not allowed within the building unless they are assistance dogs.
- Whilst visiting restrictions have been relaxed we currently kindly ask you to still wear a mask and sanitise.
- If you do not feel able to visit us but would like to select books and collect them without entering the Library please click here Select and Collect.