If you are visiting our building please note:
- We are on one level and therefore wheelchair accessible.
- We do have toilet facilities but the toilet cannot at present take wheelchairs (except the folding variety). It is possible to access the facilities with a Zimmer frame or other walker. We plan to make the toilet fully wheelchair accessible in 2021. Until then there are fully accessible public toilets on the opposite corner of the Market Square.
- Parking is available next to the building on a first come first served basis.
- During Spring and Summer months we have an accessible courtyard garden with a gazebo shelter
- Dogs are not allowed within the building unless they are assistance dogs.
- Click here for information regarding visiting us safely: COVID Guidance
- If you do not feel able to visit us but would like to select books and collect them without entering the Library please click here Select and Collect