If you are visiting our building please note:
- We are on one level and therefore wheelchair accessible.
- We do have toilet facilities but the toilet cannot at present take wheelchairs (except the folding variety). It is possible to access the facilities with a Zimmer frame or other walker. We are currently awaiting planning permission to add a fully wheelchair accessible toilet and hope to complete this project in 2022. Until then there are fully accessible public toilets on the opposite corner of the Market Square and we have a radar key available.
- An Induction Loop System is available to assist hearing aid users with the T position. We also have a portable hearing loop at our reception desk and one that can be taken to any part of the building to be used in one to one or very small group situations. For events we can offer a lapel mic to speakers which connects to the induction loop to aid attendees who have the T position..
- Parking is available next to the building on a first come first served basis. Please also see below.
- We have an accessible courtyard garden with a gazebo shelter.
- We have a small refreshments area available.
- Dogs are not allowed within the building unless they are assistance dogs.
- Whilst visiting restrictions have been relaxed we currently kindly ask you to still wear a mask, sanitise and sign in.
- If you do not feel able to visit us but would like to select books and collect them without entering the Library please click here Select and Collect.