How To Select & Collect Books From Long Buckby Library
You can order books to borrow:
1. By telephone (01327 842591) during opening hours:
Staff will take your contact phone number and library card number and give you a collection day and time.
2. Online by completing the form below:
Please fill in your details and your selection and submit. We will then email you with a collection day and time.
3. In person by collecting a form from the Library:
Please fill in your details, your selection and hand to a volunteer or put through the letterbox. We will then contact you with a collection day and time.
What Can You Choose?
- Books by genre such as historical fiction, fiction, crime/thriller, sci-fi or a “lucky dip” (chosen by staff)
- Books for children. Please give an indication of the type of book
- Large Print / Ordinary Print or Talking Books
- Up to 5 books via our Select and Collect service
Select and Collect Form
Items with an * must be completed
What Happens Next?
- We will have Covid safe arrangements in place when we select your books
- We will contact you when they are ready for collection
- Your selection will be packaged in a paper carrier marked with your name ready for you to take away
- If you prefer to send someone to collect on your behalf, please give them your library card to show your consent
Returning Your Borrowed Books
- Please return books in the normal way – in person or through the letterbox
- If you need to keep them longer, please don’t forget to renew them either online via this link https://www.librarycatalogue.northamptonshire.gov.uk/web/arena/welcome or by leaving a telephone message
Data Protection [GDPR]
Please note that under current data protection legislation we are able to collect, use and share the data you have entered on this form. The information you provide will only be accessed by relevant staff/volunteers at Buckby Library & Hub in order to provide the service you have requested. This information will be securely stored and retained for the duration of the Coronavirus outbreak. For more information about how we handle your personal data please see our GDPR policy.