Unfortunately we have had to reschedule our Well Woman event, planned for Thursday 23rd November as there hasn’t been enough uptake this time. However, the speakers are all keen to participate so we aim to reschedule the event in March 2024 around International Women’s Day. If you have bought a ticket, please return it for a refund. Watch this space for a new date!
On Thursday 23rd November, 6.15pm (arrival) to 9pm, we are holding a ticketed fundraising event (including a raffle!) in aid of Buckby Library & Hub and Macmillan Nurses. We have a series of chats and practical demonstrations from our local experts to make you feel like the Well Woman you really are! READ MORE for the details.
Tickets are £6.00 (from the Library and Peephole) and includes a hot drink, soft drink or glass of wine.
Timings may vary slightly and feel free to join any session and/or have an informal chat with our experts.
- 6.30 Introductions
- 6.35 Sarah – transforming ourselves with colour and makeup tips
- 7.15 Emma – maintaining our bodies through physio/exercise and good nutrition
- 7.45 Break
- 8.00 Aileen – benefits of meditation and a guided meditation session
- 8.20 Mike – looking after our feet and foot health
- 8.45 Lizzy – benefits of yoga and breathing and a wind down stretch session
- 9.00 End of our Well Woman Evening!
We will also be holding a raffle with some amazing prizes (a big thank you to our local businesses) such as, but not limited to:
- Bensons Hairdressers – cut and blow dry
- Lovecats – Katie Loxton candle and diffuser
- Pigeon – Ladies night for 4 on 30.11.23 (2 bottles of wine and 2 sharing platters of nibbles)
- Yoga with Lizzy – yoga classes