Ahead of International Women’s Day on March 8th 2023 we are holding an informal morning event on SATURDAY 4TH MARCH showcasing the experiences of women in three walks of life: BUSINESS, HEALTH and EDUCATION.
Please book ahead, for one session or all, at the library as space is limited.
- 10:00 Doors Open
- 10:20-11:00 Business
- Emma Wiid: The Outdoor Club CIC
- Ali Weston: Licensee, Old Kings Head
- Sarah Evans: Colour & Image Consultant
- 11:05-11.45 Health
- Jane Tress: Enhance Fitness Therapies
- Kate Ashton: Yoga and Women’s Coaching
- Helen Blackburn: Long Buckby Practice
- 11:50-12:30 Education
- Shaghayegh Khademian: Deputy Headteacher
- Lucy Hammond: Health Sciences Education
- Wendy Smith: School Librarian
- 12:30 Finish
This is a free event but we very much appreciate donations if you are able. Refreshments will be available.