Here are some ideas that we will be exploring as we grow and develop Buckby Library & Hub, our aim is to become a vital part of what Long Buckby has to offer our community and visitors. We would really like to hear what you think about our progress so far and what you would like to see from us in the future.
In addition to all that we already have going on, see Activities and Calendar, here are some of our other ideas.
What do you think? What ideas do you have?
- Computer training
- More events such as speakers, book signings, shows, performances, discussions, twinning events
- More clubs for all ages: such as Lego, Jigsaws, Mah Jong, Dominoes, Bridge, Scrabble
- Counselling service for wellbeing for adolescents
- Adult learning and skills opportunities onsite (please also see our Learning Opportunities page)
- A welcoming environment and activities for people in the early stages of dementia
- Links with Long Buckby Surgery for talks and drop in sessions on health issues (please also see our Help and Support Links page)
- Links with the Co-op community liaison, the Post Office
- Links with the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and Buckby Angels
- Additional space for buggies
- Fully accessible toilet facilities
- Monthly farmers/local businesses market in our car park
- Longer opening hours
Please let us know what you think by completing the form below and sending to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the library where you can pick up a form.