Full Library Membership
Full library membership is open to anyone who lives, works or studies in Northamptonshire and allows you to:
- Borrow 20 items for 3 weeks from all Northamptonshire libraries (Maximum of 3 DVDs loaned for 1 week)
- Reserve items using the Library Catalogue and online resources
- Download for free: e-books, e-audiobooks, e-newspapers and e-magazines
- Free access to premium online subscription websites such as encyclopaedias and newspaper archives through our online reference section.
To join just pop into the Long Buckby library and see one of our volunteers.
- If you are over 18, you will not be required to bring proof of identification
- If you are under 18, you must have a parent or guardian present