Full Library Membership
Full library membership is open to anyone who lives, works or studies in Northamptonshire and allows you to:
- Borrow 20 items for 3 weeks from all Northamptonshire libraries (Maximum of 3 DVDs loaned for 1 week)
- Reserve items using the Library Catalogue and online resources
- Download for free: e-books, e-audiobooks, e-newspapers and e-magazines
- Free access to premium online subscription websites such as encyclopedias and newspaper archives through our online reference section
- Use our Select and Collect Form during Covid-19 lockdowns and/or restricted opening times
To join just pop into Buckby Library & Hub and see one of our volunteers.
To join as a full member during Covid-19 lockdowns and/or restricted opening times you can now use our Select and Collect Form. Please complete and submit the form online via this website or pick one up from outside the library front door to pop through our letter box once completed.
We will issue you with a Library Membership Card and put it in with your first collection of books.
- If you are over 18, you will not be required to bring proof of identification
- If you are under 18, you must have a parent or guardian present [N/A during lockdown]