In recognition of International Women’s Day we are holding an event on Saturday 9th March 2024, 2-4.30pm to showcase wellbeing and local businesses. We have a programme of timed sessions to enjoy and informal chats to assist towards supporting you in improving your wellbeing. Come On In!
Saturday 9.3.24 from 2-4.30pm, doors open at 1.45pm
We have a series of chats and practical demonstrations from our local practitioners to celebrate International Women’s Day – everyone’s welcome!
The timing of the sessions below may vary slightly and please join any/all of the sessions. Please take a seat on the left hand side of the library as you come through the door.
Our practitioners below and others* will be around for you to chat with informally in our refreshment area which will be on the right hand side of the library. Drinks and cake with be available throughout the event and there’ll be a raffle too!
- Session timings
- 2.00 Introductions
- 2.05 Sarah – transforming ourselves with colour and make up tips
- 2.45 Emma – maintaining our bodies through physio/exercise and good nutrition
- 3.00 Helen – social prescribing and the benefits
- 3.05 Mike – looking after our feet and general foot health
- 3.20 Break
- 3.35 Aileen – benefits of meditation and a guided meditation session
- 4.00 Lizzy – benefits of yoga and breathing and a practical yoga session
- 4.25 Round up and thanks
- 4.30 End of our International Women’s Day event!
*our other practitioners are:
- Brenda U3A
- Emma above and menopause
- Jane haircare and styling
- Lina beauty treatments
- Lisa sports massage